Dates and Registration Information
- The LCSL Summer Seminar will be held between May 11-13, 2016.
- There will be no registration or seminar fee for UIC graduate students, faculty, or invited guests.
- Registration in the LCSL Summer Seminar will not translate to credit hours or be graded.
- Students in the LCSL LITERATURE AND CULTURAL STUDIES GRADUATE PROGRAMS, especially those pursuing PhD degrees, are expected to register for this three-day seminar.
- Graduate students from across LAS and Arts and Architecture (English, History, Philosophy, LALS, Art History, Art, etc.) are most welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Participating LCSL, LAS, or Arts and Architecture graduate students engaged in dissertation preparation and/or writing are invited to prepare a 10-minute presentation establishing productive connections between the topic of the seminar and their particular thesis topic. Graduate student presentations will be held on the last session of the Seminar, May 13. If you are interested in presenting your dissertation topic, please consult with your main advisor and contact Prof. Hernández (email@example.com) or Prof. Markowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP.
- FACULTY AND GRADUATE STUDENTS—PLEASE FILL OUT THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM ON THIS WEBSITE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PARTICIPATING.